2012. december 10., hétfő

BAND CHALLENGE!!

Tumblr-n találtam, és viccesnek tűnt. :D


Pick 5 bands that you love before reading the questions

1.  Jedward
2.  Lawson
3.  The Veronicas
4.  Apollo23
5. El Sueño de Morfeo

What was the first song you ever heard by 1?

LIPSTICK ♥ :D

Favorite Lyrics of 3?

"You try to make me hate that girl when I should be hating you... What the hell's wrong with you?" [Revenge Is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were)]

How many times have you seen 4 live?

0 :(

What is your favorite song by 3?

Heart Like A Boat (:

Is there any song by 2 that makes you sad?

'You'll Never Know' or 'Touch'

What is your favorite song by 1?

Bad Behaviour

When did you first get into 2?

Summer of 2012. June, I think. :)

How did you get into 3?

I saw a Twilight fanvid on YouTube, and the background music was 'Untouched'. :) I liked it so I searched for more songs of them. :)

What is your favorite song by 4?

I Run to You ♥

What is a good memory concerning 1?

I found some good friend in the fandom and the twins always make me smile. :) My little idiots. ♥ :D
[Yeah, I may NOT spend as much time as before for the guys BUT I still love them so much. :) ]

Is there a song by 5 that makes you sad?

Me he cansado de esperar

What is your favorite song of 2?

I love all of them, especially Standing In The Dark, Taking Over Me, Everywhere You Go, When She Was Mine, Learn To Love Again, Stolen, You'll Never Know, Anybody Out There?, Touch, Red Sky, Die For You, Getting Nowhere, Still Hurts, Let Go. :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése